Welcome to Clan BxT! Please do not forget to subscribe to the group you belong to (whether it be DotA, Gaias Retaliation ORPG, or both!) Enjoy, have fun, and cheers mates!
Welcome to Clan BxT! Please do not forget to subscribe to the group you belong to (whether it be DotA, Gaias Retaliation ORPG, or both!) Enjoy, have fun, and cheers mates!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Alive?
Alive? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:33 pm by Captain_soban

» Tournament
Alive? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 pm by Griffin

» Forum Feedback
Alive? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 pm by Griffin

» IMPORTANT: GROUP SUBSCRIPTION FAQ
Alive? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm by Griffin

» time available
Alive? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:12 pm by Guest

» Ventrilo Information
Alive? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:01 am by Tipsy

» Forum Changes
Alive? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:27 pm by Guest

» BxT Members
Alive? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:57 pm by Archer_Of_Chaos

» Rules/Uses
Alive? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm by Archer_Of_Chaos

Alive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer_Of_Chaos
Administrator
Administrator

Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Alive?   Alive? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Is this clan alive still? I see a select few people online every now and then but it isnt very active. Is it because Christmas is coming up and people are just out and about trying to get stuff or do I need to go through the list and start removing people who havnt logged on in the last month or so?
Back to top Go down
Captain_soban
Recruit
Recruit
Captain_soban

Male Virgo Cat

Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?   Alive? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:30 pm

im still here, ive just been in and out of other games ... tekkit and LoL (ironic how i can stand LoL, but not DOTA eh?)
in truth i got frustrated that i couldnt find any lobbies, everyone wants to play the games that piss me the hell off ... lol
Back to top Go down
Tipsy
Administrator
Administrator
Tipsy

Female Taurus Goat

Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?   Alive? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Post of excuses:

1. There was one of 'dem freezing ice storms and the people living in the boonies got fucked without power for a week. People actually DIED from freezing to death. Thankfully we were loaded with blankets and firewood. Though Christmas sucked without its perogies and warm food Q.Q

2. Then there was another one of 'dem freezing ice storms that kicked the power out again just before new years. At least we had vodka that time.

3. Then I tried to log on at home only to find out the hard way with calling the company that my mom cancelled the internet. That also sucked...

4. Then school starts again tomorrow.

The only good news is that Rogers finally set up a tower and we might be in range of high speed finally. I would have been incredibly excited if this happened at least 5 years earlier so I could actually care that I'm getting high speed lol.

FML.
Back to top Go down
Captain_soban
Recruit
Recruit
Captain_soban

Male Virgo Cat

Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?   Alive? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Tipsy wrote:
Post of excuses:

1. There was one of 'dem freezing ice storms and the people living in the boonies got fucked without power for a week. People actually DIED from freezing to death. Thankfully we were loaded with blankets and firewood. Though Christmas sucked without its perogies and warm food Q.Q

2. Then there was another one of 'dem freezing ice storms that kicked the power out again just before new years. At least we had vodka that time.

3. Then I tried to log on at home only to find out the hard way with calling the company that my mom cancelled the internet. That also sucked...

4. Then school starts again tomorrow.

The only good news is that Rogers finally set up a tower and we might be in range of high speed finally. I would have been incredibly excited if this happened at least 5 years earlier so I could actually care that I'm getting high speed lol.

FML.

no ice storms here, but it has been down as low as -50 in Lloydminster.
This is a REAL Alberta winter, not that sissy shit we had the last 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Tipsy
Administrator
Administrator
Tipsy

Female Taurus Goat

Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?   Alive? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:04 am

yeah, last year winter was a joke, it was more like spring. This year we're getting our asses handed to us, just a few days ago I learned that we're having "Ice Earthquakes" here too lol. That explains a lot of the gun shot-like noises 'round here D:
Back to top Go down
Archer_Of_Chaos
Administrator
Administrator

Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?   Alive? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 am

The clan literally has like 8 people that log on on a regular basis. Maybe another 3 that log on once every few weeks. Vince has been MIA for the last 2 months as well.
Back to top Go down
Captain_soban
Recruit
Recruit
Captain_soban

Male Virgo Cat

Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?   Alive? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:33 pm

yeah, sorry, im a weekend warrior lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alive? Empty